LPF21PLWhere to Buy
Low Profile Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
The 21-degree Plastic collated Low Profile Framing Nailer features a low profile design for getting in between rafters and tights spaces. The tool-free selectable trigger allows for a single-drive or multi-drive mode with the flip of a switch, and the tool-free depth of drive adjustment is designed for precise sinking of fasteners. This unit has an adjustable rafter hook which allows users to have both hands free when necessary.
Collation Type: Plastic Depth Adjustment: Yes Dry Fire Lockout: false Fastener Length: 2 - 3 1/4 in Fastener Type / Gauge:: 21 Degree Plastic Firing / Acutation Mode: Sequential with Contact Trigger Included Jam Clearance: Yes Magazine Angle: 21 Degree Magazine Loading: Bottom Load Operating Pressure: 70-100 psi Power Source: Pneumatic Tool Height: 5.4 in Tool Length: 22.5 in Tool Weight: 7.6 lbs Tool Width: 12.8 in
- Track framing (high production)
- Manufactured housing
- Drives 21 ° plastic collated 2"– 3-1/4" x .113" - .148" framing nails
- Low profile at only 12" height gets in-between tight framing studs
- Lightweight at only 7.3 lbs designed for less fatigue and maneuverability
- Powerful enough to drive into engineered lumber
- Depth control for precise fastener placement
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact mode
- Includes adjustable rafter hook
The Low Profile Plastic Collated Framing Nailer is covered by our 1-7 Year Limited WarrantyWarranty Details
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the LPF21PL and LPF33PT be used for metal connector applications?The LPF21PL and LPF33PT cannot be adapted for metal connectors. The F21PL and F33PT are the versions of these framing nailers that can be adapted to use metal connector nails.
LPF21PL Low Profile Production Framer Information SheetPlease click on the attachment below.