SB-1664FNWhere to Buy
16-Gauge Straight Finish Nailer Kit
Collation Type: Glue Depth Adjustment: Yes Exhaust: Adjustable Fastener Type / Gauge:: 16 Gauge Finish Jam Clearance: Tool Free Magazine Capacity: 100 Operating Pressure: 70-100 psi Power Source: Pneumatic Tool Height: 11.5 in Tool Length: 11.25 in Tool Weight: 4 lbs Tool Width: 3 in
- Interior finish and trim
- Exterior finish and trim
- Cabinet work
- Lightweight aluminum design for added durability
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
- No-mar tip protects work surface
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Kit includes: Finish Nailer, 1/4" Air Fitting, 1,000 2" Nails, Carrying Case & Oil
The 16-Gauge Straight Finish Nailer Kit is covered by our 1-7 Year Limited WarrantyWarranty Details
Frequently Asked Questions
What Bostitch nails are used in the GFN1664K?The 16 gauge straight finish nails for the GFN1664K are the Bostitch SB16 series nails. These are available in various lengths from 1” to 2-1/2”. These are the same nails that are used in other Bostitch finish nailers SB-1664FN, FN16250, and FN1664. To view a complete listing of the nails in this series please click here to visit our Bostitch website.
What types of trigger can the SB-1664FN use?The SB-1664FN nailer can only use the sequential trigger. The nailer was not designed for the contact type trigger.
Common O ring kits and trigger valve kits for Bostitch toolsPlease see attachment for common O ring kits (ORK) and trigger valve kits (TVA) for Bostitch tools.