PRO-1450Where to Buy
ProzHoze™ 1/4"x 50 feet Premium Quality Polyurethane Air Hose
This air hose is tough and flexible. It is lightweight for easy mangement. Use this air hose for Finish Carpentry and Roofing jobs.
Fittings Included: false Hose Diameter: 1/4" Hose Length: 50 ft Material: Polyurethene Max PSI: 300
- Rugged reinforced polyurethane construction is abrasion puncture and chemcal resistant
- Flexible from -40° to 180°F for revolutionary workability
- Reusable 1/4" MPT fittings are field repairable in three easy steps
- Non-marring translucent material provides a clear view of airline contaminants
- Hi-vis safety yellow color for improved job-site visibility
- Snap-fit strain reliefs provide flexible reinforcement for extended life
- Up to 2x lighter than standard air hoses
- Ribbed design prevents hose from sticking to itself or other job-site obstructions
The ProzHoze™ 1/4"x 50 feet Premium Quality Polyurethane Air Hose is covered by our 1 Year Limited WarrantyWarranty Details
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I control how deep my BT1855K brad nailer drives the brad?Yes, the tool has a Dial-A-Depth fastener control feature. The fastener control adjustment allows from flush to work surface to shallow or deep countersink.
The DIAL-A-DEPTH™ Fastener control adjustment feature provides close control of the fastener drive depth: from flush with the work surface to shallow or deep countersink.
First set the air pressure for consistent drive in the specific work as described
on page 4, then use the DIAL-A-DEPTH™ fastener control adjustment to give the desired depth of drive.
See attached for further instructions.